The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- Throwback Week: A Journey Through the Decades
- Top 10 Favorite Restaurant Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- 16 Perfectly Easy Puff Pastry Recipes
- 5 Minute Meals