We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Confetti Frittata gets its name from roasted red peppers, goat cheese, and cauliflower florets - not to mention the Tasty Tuscany from our friends at Salad Savoy. Bring this along to your next brunch and you'll be amazed at how fast this fantastic frittata disappears!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups small Carnival Multi-Color Cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chopped Tasty Tuscany
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 - 1/2 cups refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
What to Do
- In a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat, bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until tender and liquid is absorbed. Add oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and Tasty Tuscany. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the Tasty Tuscany is wilted.
- Over medium-low heat, add the potatoes and roasted peppers to the skillet.
- Pour in egg mixture. Stir and top with cheese. Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are brown and center is set.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 239
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 27 %
- Cholesterol 257mg 86 %
- Sodium 751mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 1.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Recipes for Lent: 30 Meatless Meals
- 9 Simple Sheet Pan Dinners