"Back Around the Table" with David Venable
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
David Venable, of QVC's "In the Kitchen with David," visited us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen to talk about his latest cookbook, Back Around the Table: An "In the Kitchen with David" Cookbook. He even shared a few of his favorite recipes from the book! By the time you've finished checking out all the goodies and the yummies on this page, you'll be doing a "happy dance," too!
Inspiration for the cookbook:
Check out these three tasty recipes, all from David's cookbook! Doesn't it make you want more?
|Mississippi Mud Pie||Beef Potpies||Stovetop Mac 'n' Cheese|
David shared some great childhood cooking stories with us, too!
Let's all do the "happy dance!"
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!
- 40 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 10 Classic Sauces
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes