Elvis Presley's Graceland & Favorite Foods
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At Elvis Presley's home in Memphis, Graceland, the kitchen was always one of the busiest rooms in the house. It was the headquarters for a staff of cooks who prepared meals for Elvis, his family, entourage, and guests to the home. Most of the meals cooked at Graceland consisted of home-cooked Southern favorites, including cornbread, fried chicken, and old-fashioned meatloaf. See some recipes below inspired by one of our favorite pop culture icons, and enjoy a short tour of the Graceland mansion, too!
Of course, our tour starts with Elvis Presley's kitchen:
Could you picture some of these tasty recipes being whipped up in this kitchen?
|The King's Cake||Elvis' Banana Fritters||Deep-South Cornbread|
Here's Elvis' famous "jungle room" (left) and music room (right).
Elvis loved comfort foods. We bet he would've loved these recipes!
|Banana Pudding||Extra Crispy Fried Chicken||Old-Fashioned Meat Loaf|
Take a look at Elvis' awards and costumes (left) and his elegantly decorated living room (right).
Here's a great shot of Elvis Presley's Graceland at night!
© EPE. Graceland and its marks are trademarks of EPE. All Rights Reserved.
For more information about planning a trip to Elvis Presleys' Graceland in Memphis, visit Graceland.com
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 16 Fall Casserole Recipes
- Crazy Good Oktoberfest Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Holiday Helpers: 30 Easy Holiday Recipes for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes