Guilt-Free Weeknight Favorites Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Based on the success of our diabetes-friendly cookbook, Hello Taste, Goodbye Guilt, we were asked for more guilt-free recipes, especially ones that are weeknight friendly. So for the last year, our Test Kitchen team, along with the support of the American Diabetes Association (ADA), has been working tirelessly to come up with a cookbook that has just that! And, as expected, you can rest assured knowing that this cookbook follows the ADA’s strict guidelines.
Our goal in this book was not to simply put together a bunch of healthy recipes that taste like “healthy recipes,” but rather to come up with recipes that you would never expect to fit your meal plan.
And when we say “weeknight favorites”, we’re talking about dishes like Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Simple Southern Sliders, and Veggie White Lasagna. We even included a whole chapter of some of our favorite breakfast foods that are dinnertime-worthy. And, since we can’t live on main dishes alone, you can count on there being plenty of tempting go-alongs to round out your meals! Of course, we all know that no weeknight is complete without a least a smidgen of something sweet, which is why we had to include a whole chapter on desserts that we know you’re going to fall in love with!
Our promise to you is that these recipes, in addition to getting the stamp of approval from the American Diabetes Association, are so good you can serve them to your family, friends, or really anyone who appreciates great-tasting food. They’ll never know that they’re diabetes-friendly.
Every bite will have you and your family sharing in years of "OOH IT"S SO GOOD!!®".
- 216 total pages plus covers
- More than 150 Recipes & Tips
- Full-Color Photos throughout
Click a logo to purchase our Cook it Slow, Cook it Fast Cookbook:
- 16 Perfectly Easy Puff Pastry Recipes
- Throwback Week: A Journey Through the Decades
- 11 Tasty and Quick Easy Dinner Recipes
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Recipes: 39 Simple 5-Ingredient Dinners
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 40 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 10 Classic Sauces
- 12 Blazin' Good Buffalo-Style Recipes
- 30 Recipes for 30-Minute Meals
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes