Watch the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Join Mr. Food this Saturday, December 17, at 3:30 pm, MT/5:30 EST in watching the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. If you love potatoes, you won't want to miss this! Don't forget to make a few winning potato dishes to serve up while you are watching. There are a dozen of our favorites below.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- Want more info about the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl? Click Here
- Want to get 12 great recipes to serve during the big game? Click Here
- Want to watch Mr. Food talking Potatoes & Football with Frank Muir, President of the Idaho Potato Commission? Click Here
- Want to enter to win a 20-pound case of farm-fresh genuine Idaho potatoes? Click Here
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!
- Confetti Frittata
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 20 Rockin' Rib Recipes for Perfect Ribs Every Time
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes