Watch the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Join Mr. Food this Saturday, December 17, at 3:30 pm, MT/5:30 EST in watching the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. If you love potatoes, you won't want to miss this! Don't forget to make a few winning potato dishes to serve up while you are watching. There are a dozen of our favorites below.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- Want more info about the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl? Click Here
- Want to get 12 great recipes to serve during the big game? Click Here
- Want to watch Mr. Food talking Potatoes & Football with Frank Muir, President of the Idaho Potato Commission? Click Here
- Want to enter to win a 20-pound case of farm-fresh genuine Idaho potatoes? Click Here
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Classic Hanukkah Dinner Menu
- 11 Tasty and Quick Easy Dinner Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 16 Perfectly Easy Puff Pastry Recipes
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes