Watch the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Join Mr. Food this Saturday, December 17, at 3:30 pm, MT/5:30 EST in watching the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. If you love potatoes, you won't want to miss this! Don't forget to make a few winning potato dishes to serve up while you are watching. There are a dozen of our favorites below.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- Want more info about the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl? Click Here
- Want to get 12 great recipes to serve during the big game? Click Here
- Want to watch Mr. Food talking Potatoes & Football with Frank Muir, President of the Idaho Potato Commission? Click Here
- Want to enter to win a 20-pound case of farm-fresh genuine Idaho potatoes? Click Here
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
- How to Butterfly a Chicken Breast
- Kentucky Derby Recipes: Top 32 Recipe Ideas
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food