On Location for the Holidays
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Travel with Mr. Food to multiple locations, without having to leave home! He's visited lots of interesting places and brought back great holiday recipes, just for you!
Travel inside the kitchen of the famous Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York to learn how this holiday masterpiece is made. Lucky for you, our Test Kitchen has a simpler version anyone can make right at home!
There's a secret to perfectly roasting chestnuts. Mr. Food reveals the secret while on the streets of New York City.
No visit to New York City would be complete without a stop at a famous deli. We'v e got a cheesecake recipe for you that's every bit as good as in New York.
Mr. Food takes us inside Tavern on the Green, overlooking New York's Central Park. Want a cranberry recipe just like the one they serve?
Travel inside a factory where they make nothing but candy canes! And how about a recipe that uses the minty, sweet confection?
Mr. Food travels to the Culinary Institute of America to learn some quick and easy shortcuts to livening up our holiday cheese boards.
Mr. Food gets some tips on decorating wreaths with fruit and other natural items.
Mr. Food visits with the Boys Choir of Harlem. No recipes here, but enjoy the music as you prepare your holiday feast! Happy Holidays!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- The Best Old-Fashioned Recipe Collection: 12 Cafeteria-Inspired Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook