The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Mr. Food's Top 100 Recipes of 2011
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
We're sharing the most popular recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen in 2011, including the top recipe of the year that YOU, our readers, loved most! This huge collection is one you'll definitely want to keep handy, whether you save it in your Recipe Box or print it out for safe-keeping in your kitchen.
Featuring the Top 100 Recipes from the past year, you'll find all of our best-loved dishes on this list including slow cooker recipes, easy side dishes, Amish comfort favorites, must-make appetizers, quick & easy dinner recipes, and of course, plenty of our tasty desserts! There's even some top-rated recipes here that you also loved in 2010, so be sure to review our Top 20 Recipes of 2010 for more easy recipe ideas.
Main Dish Recipes
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the richest, creamiest, and most amazing flan you'll ever taste! No, really. Our flan is the kind that dreams are made of, which is why we call it our Dreamy Flan. This custardy dessert is a Latin favorite and a real must-try!
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Polish Recipes: Traditional Polish Food You’ll Love
- Recipes for Lent: 30 Meatless Meals
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 5-Ingredient Recipes: 39 Simple 5-Ingredient Dinners