New Thanksgiving Sides
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, Thanksgiving is all about tradition, but that doesn't mean you can't add a few modern-day twists to some of your old favorites! You and your guests will love discovering new flavors in these New Thanksgiving Sides!
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Confetti Frittata
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- Recipes for Lent: 30 Meatless Meals
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes