New Thanksgiving Sides
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, Thanksgiving is all about tradition, but that doesn't mean you can't add a few modern-day twists to some of your old favorites! You and your guests will love discovering new flavors in these New Thanksgiving Sides!
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!
- Confetti Frittata
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes