TV Favorites Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Mr. Food, a.k.a. Art Ginsburg, has been sharing mouthwatering recipes, time-saving and money-saving tips and lots more on TV for more than 30 years!
In this, his latest book, he finally answers the questions he's asked most often: "What's your favorite recipe?" and "Which recipes are the most requested?" Yes, he has finally assembled a collection of his "best of the best" TV recipes.
Of course, every one of his TV recipes has been thoroughly tested, tasted and retested numerous times, so these are the most popular, fool-proof recipes that his loyal viewers and readers have given two thumbs up!
You're sure to enjoy making memories with these "TV Favorites" that are truly timeless and guaranteed to have you and your gang saying…"OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®"
- 192 total pages plus covers
- More than 150 Quick ’n’ Easy Recipes
- Full Color Photos throughout: Food Photos plus “Mr. Food on location” and other photos
Click a logo to purchase our TV Favorites Cookbook
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Elvis Presley's Graceland & Favorite Foods
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 46 Must-Make Meatball Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes