Tex-Mex Holiday Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether Tex-Mex food is true to your roots or not, this yummy meal sure is fit for a holiday! Select a few recipes or make 'em all, for a feast that'll have you and the gang singing, "Feliz Navidad!". Tex-Mex is a fusion of Mexican and American cuisine that's popular all across the great state of Texas, and even in places beyond! From our cheesy starters in Queso Dip and Fiesta Quesadilla Melts to our scintillating Mexican Ice Cream Balls and Dessert Tacos, we've got everything you need to make this Christmas (or even Three Kings' Day!) a fantastic fiesta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- 24 Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 12 Foil Dinners for Oven, Grill, or Campfire
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Recipes for Lent: 30 Meatless Meals
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes