Tex-Mex Holiday Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether Tex-Mex food is true to your roots or not, this yummy meal sure is fit for a holiday! Select a few recipes or make 'em all, for a feast that'll have you and the gang singing, "Feliz Navidad!". Tex-Mex is a fusion of Mexican and American cuisine that's popular all across the great state of Texas, and even in places beyond! From our cheesy starters in Queso Dip and Fiesta Quesadilla Melts to our scintillating Mexican Ice Cream Balls and Dessert Tacos, we've got everything you need to make this Christmas (or even Three Kings' Day!) a fantastic fiesta.
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes
- Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 28 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 40 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 10 Classic Sauces
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook