The Mr. Food Test Kitchen Gets Serenaded
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Patty, the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Director and Kelly, our very own food photographer are all shook up after being serenaded by Elvis tribute artist Chris MacDonald. Watch them dance along in the Test Kitchen while putting some kitchen utensils to use as impromptu instruments.
What You'll Need:
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Classic Hanukkah Dinner Menu
- 11 Tasty and Quick Easy Dinner Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 16 Perfectly Easy Puff Pastry Recipes
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes