The Ultimate Cooking for Two Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For more than 30 years, folks have enjoyed feeding their families and friends with the Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s quick and easy recipes. While everyone has raved about how much they love cooking for the whole gang, they’ve also asked us for more recipes meant to feed just a few. That’s why we’ve assembled a cookbook with more than 130 mouthwatering recipes designed especially for smaller households. It may seem like all you have to do is cut a recipe in half, but it’s not that simple!
Everyone loves great food, but sometimes you don’t want to cook for an army or eat leftovers for what seems like forever. This cookbook is meant for everyone from the newlywed to the empty nester, the college student to the active senior, or anyone in between! Not only is this cookbook packed with triple-tested recipes that will make you feel like a pro, but it’s brimming with all sorts of tips and tricks to help you make sure every recipe comes out perfect. And if you thought it couldn’t get any better, you’ll find that every recipe features a full page photo to tempt and inspire you.
So, whether you’re looking for weeknight favorites, fill-ya-up breakfasts, or smile-worthy desserts, this book is a must-have!
Check out our video for a sneak peek of what you'll find inside!
- 288 total pages plus covers
- More than 130 Recipes & Tips
- Full-page color photographs of every recipe
Click a logo to purchase The Ultimate Cooking for Two Cookbook:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Holiday Helpers: 30 Easy Holiday Recipes for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Round Up! Top 12 Food Trends from 2019
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes