Top 20 Recipes of 2010
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one collection of recipes you certainly won't want to miss! They’re the top 20 recipes of 2010 - ones that readers just like you selected then shared with Mr. Food just how much they loved them. These are not only kid-friendly favorite recipes, they are truly family favorite recipes. You're gonna love 'em!
Main Dish Recipes
Wrap up your meal with our Upside Down Apple Pie or even our Seven Layers of Heaven for a meal to be remembered.
Did one of your favorite recipes make the list of the top 20 recipes of 2010? If not, tell us which one was YOUR favorite!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Classic Hanukkah Dinner Menu
- 11 Tasty and Quick Easy Dinner Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 16 Perfectly Easy Puff Pastry Recipes
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes