World's Easiest Christmas Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas dinner doesn't have to be a lot of work — we've got all the shortcuts you need to get a home-cooked, delicious dinner on the table in a jiffy. Spend more time with the gang, and less time in the kitchen — all thanks to this super-easy Christmas dinner menu!
Easy Main Dishes
Making Christmas dinner shouln't be stressful. That's why we've gathered our quickest and simplest recipes that are packed with flavor. Fast food doesn't have to be bad food with our easy Christmas dinner main dishes.
Easy Side Dishes
Our simple side dishes can be prepared in no time at all. That's right, while your main dish is cookin', throw together a couple of these side dishes. Before you know it, you will have a full Christmas dinner in no time at all!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
- Elvis Presley's Graceland & Favorite Foods
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes