What's the Name of Your Cooking Show?
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wondered what you'd call your own personal cooking show?
You tune in every day to watch Howard mix things up in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, and now we're giving you the chance to mix things up in a kitchen of your own! Just add "The..." to your results from the quiz above and get cooking. Will you be just like Howard? Or more like the original Mr. Food? Or maybe you're more of a Julia Childs! Either way, the one thing we know for sure is that it's gonna be delicious. We hope you keep joining us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, and we can't wait to join you in the kitchen on your very own cooking show!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
- How to Butterfly a Chicken Breast
- Kentucky Derby Recipes: Top 32 Recipe Ideas
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food