The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
What's the Name of Your Cooking Show?
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Ever wondered what you'd call your own personal cooking show?
You tune in every day to watch Howard mix things up in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, and now we're giving you the chance to mix things up in a kitchen of your own! Just add "The..." to your results from the quiz above and get cooking. Will you be just like Howard? Or more like the original Mr. Food? Or maybe you're more of a Julia Childs! Either way, the one thing we know for sure is that it's gonna be delicious. We hope you keep joining us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, and we can't wait to join you in the kitchen on your very own cooking show!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
- Recipes for Lent: 30 Meatless Meals
- Loads of Layers: Our 10 Best Savory Layered Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- Our Best Recipes Using Pierogies: 6 Yummy Dinner Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes