Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are your mornings always a little hurried? No problem! With our easy to make breakfast recipe for Bacon 'n' Egg Cups you can prep ahead of time, and bake 'em right before breakfast. That way you can enjoy cheesy-bacon goodness even when you're in a rush!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce box)
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut pie crust into 4 equal pieces. Fit pieces over back of a cupcake tin, molding each to fit around a cup. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown. Cool 5 minutes, then remove from muffin cups and invert onto baking sheet.
- Reduce oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, bacon bits, scallion, 1/2 cup cheese, the salt, and pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture equally into individual cups, and sprinkle each with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Want even more of the best breakfast potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!