Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 Dozen
- 25 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.
What You'll Need
- 9 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ground horseradish, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 pinch salt
What to Do
- Place eggs in a large saucepan with enough water to just cover them. Bring to a boil, then remove saucepan from heat, cover, and let sit 15 minutes.
- Drain hot water then run cold water over eggs. Add ice cubes to water and let eggs cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove egg yolks to a small bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Plus, make sure to check out our tips on How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!