Breakfast Bowl Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni, or your favorite pizza toppings
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Coat a microwaveable cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add eggs, pepperoni, milk, salt, and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Top with cheese and microwave 30 to 45 more seconds, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
Chop up and add some of your favorite veggies like bell peppers, onions, or mushrooms for some colorful, flavorful, and healthy additions to your scramble!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).