Coffee Cup Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to skip breakfast with this quick and easy recipe for Coffee Cup Scramble. It cooks up fast in the microwave for a healthy way to start your day.
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
What to Do
- Coat a 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Add eggs and milk; beat until blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Microwave 30 to 45 seconds more, or until eggs are almost set (see Note).
- Top with cheese, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie
- Microwave Egg, Bacon 'N' Cheddar Bagel
- Southwest Breakfast Burritos
- All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs
- Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole
- Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Southern Breakfast Scramble
- Ham, Mushroom and Swiss Coffee Cup Scramble
- Bacon 'n' Egg Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle