Egg and Cheese Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Having a nutritious breakfast is one of the best things you can do to eat right, and our easy Egg and Cheese Wrap cooks up fast in the microwave so you can start your day on the path to healthy eating.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon salsa
What to Do
- Press tortilla into microwave-safe cereal bowl. Break egg into center of tortilla then beat gently with a fork until blended, being careful not to tear tortilla.
- Microwave 30 seconds on high power; stir. Microwave 30 to 45 more seconds, or until egg is almost set (see Note).
- Remove tortilla from bowl to flat surface. Top egg with cheese and salsa. Fold bottom of tortilla over egg then fold in sides, and serve.
- Since microwave ovens vary, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- Recipe courtesy of www.incredibleegg.org.
- Check out our Coffee Cup Scramble for another quick and easy microwave egg recipe!
- Jump start your morning with a healthy breakfast - check out How to Start Your Day Out Right: 11 Healthy Breakfast Recipes today!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!