Egg and Cheese Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Having a nutritious breakfast is one of the best things you can do to eat right, and our easy Egg and Cheese Wrap cooks up fast in the microwave so you can start your day on the path to healthy eating.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon salsa
What to Do
- Press tortilla into microwave-safe cereal bowl. Break egg into center of tortilla then beat gently with a fork until blended, being careful not to tear tortilla.
- Microwave 30 seconds on high power; stir. Microwave 30 to 45 more seconds, or until egg is almost set (see Note).
- Remove tortilla from bowl to flat surface. Top egg with cheese and salsa. Fold bottom of tortilla over egg then fold in sides, and serve.
- Since microwave ovens vary, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- Recipe courtesy of www.incredibleegg.org.
- Check out our Coffee Cup Scramble for another quick and easy microwave egg recipe!
- Jump start your morning with a healthy breakfast - check out How to Start Your Day Out Right: 11 Healthy Breakfast Recipes today!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.