Extra Special Eggs Benedict
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a reason this breakfast recipe is "extra special." We use smoked salmon to make Extra Special Eggs Benedict a breakfast that everyone can enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon (lox), divided
What to Do
- Warm the hollandaise sauce over low heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring water and vinegar to a boil. Crack eggs one at a time and gently drop each into boiling water mixture. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until eggs are firm on the outside.
- Place toasted English muffin halves on a platter and top each evenly with smoked salmon. Then, using a slotted spoon, place an egg over each. Top eggs with hollandaise sauce and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 379mg 126 %
- Sodium 969mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %