Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These traditional southern-style deviled eggs get their down-home tangy taste from yellow mustard and relish. Any time of year, for an appetizer or a snack...these Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs will go fast!
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish, drained
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard and relish; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with paprika. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For an added burst of flavor, sprinkle with some chopped cooked bacon pieces.
- Check out our tips on how to make perfect hard-boiled eggs!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.