Greek Island Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even though a frittata is a "loaded" omelet, it's still pretty easy to make. So if you like to keep things simple, and if you like dishes with a foreign flair, this one's for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups Tater Tots (about 1/3 of a 2-pound package)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown lamb over high heat 5 to 6 minutes; drain off excess liquid, place lamb in a medium-sized bowl, and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat oil over high heat; add Tater Tots and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, spinach, cheese, oregano, and salt until well mixed. Pour over Tater Tots and reduce heat to low.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring until almost set. Sprinkle with lamb and cover until completely set. Cut into wedges and serve.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!