We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What does L.E.O. stand for? Anyone who's been to a New York-style deli for breakfast probably knows that it stands for lox, eggs, and onions, a real favorite. This version is baked, so it's simple to serve and there's no last-minute messy cooking.
What You'll Need
- 18 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (about 1 small onion)
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, chopped or flaked (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt, and white pepper until well blended.
- Spread chopped salmon and green peppers evenly over bottom of prepared baking dish. Pour egg mixture on top and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
This is another dish that can be made the night before your brunch and popped into the oven for reheating the next morning. (Just cover and refrigerate until ready to reheat.)