Microwave Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine whipping up a healthy protein and veggie-packed breakfast in less than 5 minutes! It can be done, thanks to this Microwave Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bowl.
What You'll Need
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced grape or cherry tomatoes
What to Do
- Coat 8-ounce ramekin or custard cup with cooking spray. Add egg, 1 tablespoon water, spinach and mushrooms; beat until blended.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese and tomatoes.
Don't overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.