No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether it's Christmas morning, or any morning, you don't need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen making breakfast. This hearty no-fuss breakfast bake is a cinch, and you'll have plenty of time to spend with your gang!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot or mild ground pork sausage
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large skillet, brown sausage, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Layer potatoes, sausage, and cheese in prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over sausage mixture.
Bake, covered, 30 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- If you prefer to get a jump start on breakfast, this is a great make-ahead recipe. Complete through Step 3 and then cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. When you're ready to eat, simply follow the directions in Step 4 and you're all set!
- We've got lots of yummy breakfast options to feed your group! Why not try our breakfast casseroles?
- And if you're looking for some French toast goodness, then we bet you'll love our Disappearing Stuffed French Toast!
While you're here, check out these easy egg recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 32g 49 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 263mg 88 %
- Sodium 885mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!