Perfect Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you've got company coming over or you're just looking for something simple and tasty to snack on, our Perfect Deviled Eggs fit the bill. This deviled eggs recipe is easy and delivers great classic taste.
What You'll Need
- 9 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish, drained (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; remove pan from heat, cover, and let sit 20 minutes. Drain off water and run cold water over eggs. Add some ice cubes and allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove egg yolks to a small bowl. Place egg whites on a serving platter.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and relish, if desired, to egg yolks; mix well. Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika, cover lightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 607
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46g 71 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 1,133mg 378 %
- Sodium 1,058mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.3g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 1.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.