Southwestern Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
South-of-the-border flavors are very hot, and not because of their spicy flavor, but because they're as popular as can be. Our cheesy Southwestern Breakfast Bake is hearty enough for brunch, lunch or even dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with cheese, green chilies, bell pepper, and scallions.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until center is cooked through and set.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's something about a buttery pretzel roll that always hits the spot. We've got a better-than-store-bought option for you in our Homemade Pretzel Rolls! These warm, buttery rolls are easy to make and will change any dinner menu or sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary. That's why we love them.