Southwestern Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
South-of-the-border flavors are very hot, and not because of their spicy flavor, but because they're as popular as can be. Our cheesy Southwestern Breakfast Bake is hearty enough for brunch, lunch or even dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with cheese, green chilies, bell pepper, and scallions.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until center is cooked through and set.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.