Zippy Artichoke Oven Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says breakfast can't have a little kick? Our Zippy Artichoke Oven Omelet is the perfect way to get energized and ready for a busy day!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup medium or hot salsa
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread salsa in a greased 10-inch quiche dish (see Note). Arrange chopped artichoke hearts over salsa; sprinkle with cheeses.
Process eggs in a blender until smooth. Add sour cream, and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Pour egg mixture over cheeses.
Bake, uncovered, 35 minutes or until omelet is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges to serve.
No worries if you don't have a quiche dish. Simply substitute a 10-inch pie plate.