Dairy Farm Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that June is Dairy Month? Well it is. These days, what started out as a salute to our hard-working dairy farmers has grown way beyond that. Today our dairy cases are brimming with everything from an assortment of dairy favorites to juices, milk alternatives, refrigerated potatoes, and so much more. And to celebrate, wait until you try this creamy quiche.
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 10-inch quiche pan or 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides of dough randomly with fork. Bake 8 minutes then remove from oven; set aside. Reduce heat to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, ricotta cheese, heavy cream, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir in Italian cheese blend and sundried tomatoes. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center of quiche is set. Let sit 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
- Rise 'n' Shine Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- 10 Easy Quiche Recipes for Brunch
- Bacon 'n' Egg Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Picnic Time Deviled Eggs
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Fancy-Dancy Quiche
- Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs
- 25 Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole Recipes