Bacon-Wrapped Fish Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new idea to serve at your next holiday party or family get-together? You've found it! This is an easy appetizer that's company-fancy and very tasty! In each bite of our Bacon-Wrapped Fish Bundles you'll get the creaminess of the filling, the freshness of the fish, and the smokiness of the bacon. Set these out on a platter and let them go to town!
What You'll Need
- 10 slices thick bacon, cut in half
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Italian-style bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut into 1/2-inch strips (20 pieces)
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- Light brown sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bacon on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, bread crumbs, jalapenos, onion powder, garlic powder, and lemon juice; mix well.
- Place a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture in center of each bacon piece. Sprinkle catfish lightly with salt and pepper and place over cream cheese mixture. Wrap bacon around fish and place on a clean baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Sprinkle with brown sugar and serve warm.
For more catfish recipes and information, visit www.uscatfish.com
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 138
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 212mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.3g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ben's Chili Bowl has been a landmark restaurant in Washington D.C. since 1958. The restaurant first became famous for its homemade chili dogs. After getting tasting one, we knew we had to recreate this chili in our Test Kitchen. Our recipe for Ben's Chili Dog is the next best thing to the real version, and your family is going to devour it.