We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Attention all seafood fans: if you're looking for a restaurant-quality seafood recipe without spending all that time and money getting all dressed up to go out, then you're in luck because our easy recipe for Blackened Halibut meets the high standards of those fancy restaurants without all that extra time and effort. With only a 15-minute cooking time, we rate this recipe five stars!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (5-ounce) halibut steaks
What to Do
- Spray cold barbecue grill racks with cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, ground red pepper, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Rub evenly over both sides of the halibut.
- Grill the fish 7 to 8 minutes per side, or until it is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.