Chilled Pasta & Catfish Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing beats a chilled pasta salad in the middle of summer, which is why we came up with this recipe for Chilled Pasta & Catfish Toss. It features mild-tasting, U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish tossed with creamy bow tie pasta and a delicious combo of peas, onion, and flavorful seasonings. It's sure to become one of your new summer favorites!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Seafood seasoning for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaf
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle fillets evenly with seafood seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let cool then cut into chunks.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, heavy cream, lemon juice, mustard, tarragon, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Add bow ties, fish chunks, peas and red onion; gently mix until evenly coated. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 578
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 28g 57 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 844mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 16 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %