Crab Stuffed Orange Roughy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Orange Roughy is a mild fish that paired with the smooth and delicious flavor of crab makes the perfect meal. This Crab Stuffed Orange Roughy is an all around winner!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 (8-ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Drain crabmeat, and remove any bits of shell.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine egg and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; add crabmeat, stirring gently.
- Spoon 1/2 cup crabmeat mixture on each fillet. Starting at a short end, roll up fillets; place, seam side down. In a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Combine butter and lemon juice; drizzle over fillets. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.