Crispy Fish 'n' Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (6-ounce) fish fillet
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Nope, our Crispy Fish 'n' Chips isn't the traditional English-style fish and chips. This time we're gonna do things a little different by rolling the fish in potato chips then baking it till it's extra crispy.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5 ½-ounce) package salt-and-vinegar-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, parsley, and pepper; mix well.
- Brush both sides of fish with melted butter then coat with potato chip mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- Can't find salt-and-vinegar potato chips? Any flavor can be used from regular to sour cream-and-onion, or even tangy barbecue.
- For more fish recipes, try our Barbecue Salmon Salad, or our Lemon-Butter Fish Fillets!
- Want a little something more for your fish? Try our Fish Fry Tartar Sauce, or our yummy Florida Fish Dip.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!