Crispy Fish 'n' Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (6-ounce) fish fillet
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Nope, our Crispy Fish 'n' Chips isn't the traditional English-style fish and chips. This time we're gonna do things a little different by rolling the fish in potato chips then baking it till it's extra crispy.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5 ½-ounce) package salt-and-vinegar-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, parsley, and pepper; mix well.
- Brush both sides of fish with melted butter then coat with potato chip mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- Can't find salt-and-vinegar potato chips? Any flavor can be used from regular to sour cream-and-onion, or even tangy barbecue.
- For more fish recipes, try our Barbecue Salmon Salad, or our Lemon-Butter Fish Fillets!
- Want a little something more for your fish? Try our Fish Fry Tartar Sauce, or our yummy Florida Fish Dip.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!