Fresh Catch Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving a change from all-beef burgers, give our recipe for Fresh Catch Burgers a try. These burgers are made from fresh, U.S. farm-raised catfish and a blend of the perfect herbs and seasonings. And they're not just tasty, they're heart-healthy too!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 slices fresh white bread
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger rolls
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions and sugar and saute 15 minutes, or until onions are brown; set aside.
- In a food processor, combine fish, bread, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper; pulse until coarsely chopped and well combined. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
- Coat a griddle or skillet with cooking spray. Cook burgers over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Place each burger on a bun, top with caramelized onions, and add a dollop of Lemon Herb Sauce (see Note). Serve immediately.
- To make Lemon Herb Sauce: In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; stir until well blended.
- For more great recipes like this one, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 422
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 78mg 26 %
- Sodium 709mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.