Fresh Catch Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving a change from all-beef burgers, give our recipe for Fresh Catch Burgers a try. These burgers are made from fresh, U.S. farm-raised catfish and a blend of the perfect herbs and seasonings. And they're not just tasty, they're heart-healthy too!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 slices fresh white bread
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger rolls
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions and sugar and saute 15 minutes, or until onions are brown; set aside.
- In a food processor, combine fish, bread, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper; pulse until coarsely chopped and well combined. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
- Coat a griddle or skillet with cooking spray. Cook burgers over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Place each burger on a bun, top with caramelized onions, and add a dollop of Lemon Herb Sauce (see Note). Serve immediately.
- To make Lemon Herb Sauce: In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; stir until well blended.
- For more great recipes like this one, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 422
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 78mg 26 %
- Sodium 709mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %