Golden Salmon Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a crowd-pleasing way to serve salmon! Our Golden Salmon Bake is creamy, crunchy, and mouthwatering-good. It features a homemade, mayo-based dressing and a crunchy, butter cracker topping that's irresistible. Even picky eaters will be asking for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dressing, mustard, and onion; mix well.
- In another small bowl, combine bread crumbs, butter, and paprika; mix well.
- Sprinkle salmon evenly with salt and pepper on both sides, and place in baking dish. Spread mayonnaise mixture over salmon, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Check This Out!
- For more amazingly easy salmon recipes, try our Sheet Pan Maple Salmon, our Barbecue Salmon Salad, or our Thai Roasted Salmon!
- Looking to get down with a different type of fish? Make our Catfish 'n' Slaw, our Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts, or our Tropical Fish Fingers.
- Explore more easy seafood recipes with us! You'll love our Castaway Coconut Shrimp, our Weeknight Surf 'n' Turf, or our Maryland Crab Cakes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".