Hot and Spicy Grilled Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Choose your favorite white fish 'cause things are about to get hot, hot, hot! Our seafood dinner recipe for Hot and Spicy Grilled Fish is not for the faint of heart, but boy, does it have plenty of flavor! We love this recipe because it's not like your typical grilling recipe. We love cooking with fish because it's so much better for you than those steak and burgers, but you still won't have to miss out on the summer barbecue fun.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 pounds white-fleshed fish
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine seasonings. Dip fillets into oil, then place in wire grilling basket. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon seasoning on each side of fish.
- Place grilling basket on grill. Cook according to thickness of fish (3 to 5 minutes) on each side.
- Remove to heated platter. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!