We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We dip salmon in butter and then coat it with seasoned potato flakes to make our delicious Potato-Crusted Salmon. It's so easy to do, and the crunchy coating really makes this salmon taste extra-special.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) frozen salmon fillets, thawed, skin removed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a shallow dish, combine potato flakes, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dip fillets in melted butter then coat with potato mixture; place in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining potato mixture evenly over the top. Drizzle remaining butter over the fillets.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and potato crust is golden. Serve immediately.
- For a great accompaniment, why not toss together our Wilted Spinach Salad?
- Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.