We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We dip salmon in butter and then coat it with seasoned potato flakes to make our delicious Potato-Crusted Salmon. It's so easy to do, and the crunchy coating really makes this salmon taste extra-special.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) frozen salmon fillets, thawed, skin removed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a shallow dish, combine potato flakes, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dip fillets in melted butter then coat with potato mixture; place in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining potato mixture evenly over the top. Drizzle remaining butter over the fillets.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and potato crust is golden. Serve immediately.
- For a great accompaniment, why not toss together our Wilted Spinach Salad?
- Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.