We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We dip salmon in butter and then coat it with seasoned potato flakes to make our delicious Potato-Crusted Salmon. It's so easy to do, and the crunchy coating really makes this salmon taste extra-special.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) frozen salmon fillets, thawed, skin removed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a shallow dish, combine potato flakes, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dip fillets in melted butter then coat with potato mixture; place in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining potato mixture evenly over the top. Drizzle remaining butter over the fillets.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and potato crust is golden. Serve immediately.
- For a great accompaniment, why not toss together our Wilted Spinach Salad?
- Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!