Sour Cream Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a no-fail easy way to put some fish excitement on your table!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds sole or other white-fleshed fish fillets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- Butter for dotting
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Arrange the fish fillets in a 9" X 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray; set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sour cream, salt, hot pepper sauce, paprika, and Parmesan cheese. Spread the mixture over the fish. Top with the bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.