We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 4 lemon slices
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup white wine, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of aluminum foil.
- Place 1 cup spinach in center of each piece of foil. Place a catfish fillet on top of spinach. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place 1 lemon slice on each fish fillet and top each with 2 sprigs of thyme. Arrange cherry tomato halves around fish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of wine. Loosely fold foil over fish and seal edges.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. (Be careful when opening steaming packets.)
Test Kitchen Tip
- If you would like to use fish fillets right out of the freezer, go ahead. Just add an additional 10 minutes or so to the cooking time.
- For more all-American favorites, try our All-American Fishcakes, this popular All-in-One southern Dinner, or our All-American Fish Chowder!
- Tell us what you think of this recipe in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more easy dinner recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.