Seafood Catfish Pinwheels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re looking to fancy up a weeknight dinner or you’re planning on entertaining, make sure you keep this recipe at your fingertips. It looks like something that you would find served in a five star restaurant, yet it’s so easy to prepare. And as for the cost, well…let’s just say it’s very budget friendly.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, breadcrumbs, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. This will be the stuffing.
- Place catfish fillets on a flat surface. Spread crabmeat stuffing evenly over each fillet, patting it down gently and roll up jelly roll-style. Place seam side down in baking dish, drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the filling is piping hot.