The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Sheet Pan Maple Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (6-ounce) salmon fillet, 4 spears of asparagus, and 1/2 cup of potato slices per serving
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Need an easy dinner packed with all the flavors of the season? Try our Sheet Pan Maple Salmon! It's an easy all-in-one recipe that's got something for the whole family. Plus, because it's all-in-one, cleanup is a breeze. After all, nothing's better than a fast and delicious dinner without the fuss.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 spears fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 (6-ounce) fresh salmon fillets
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine syrup and mustard; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Add potato slices and toss until evenly coated. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, then turn potato slices over and move to one side of tray (overlapping is fine).
- Toss asparagus in remaining oil mixture, then place on baking sheet. Add salmon to baking sheet, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle syrup mixture on salmon and potato slices.
- Return to oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- We've got even more salmon recipes you'll love! Try our Barbecue Salmon Salad, or our Thai Roasted Salmon today!
- If you love using your trusty sheet pan, you're going to love these Simple Sheet Pan Dinners.
- You can use your sheet pan for dessert too. This Apple Slab Pie is to-die-for, and our Candy Bar Slab Cookies are always a hit!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Mar 10, 2019
Made this past night and it was fantastic. Had to cook it 3 time as long but that was because I used very large Salmon fillets.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the richest, creamiest, and most amazing flan you'll ever taste! No, really. Our flan is the kind that dreams are made of, which is why we call it our Dreamy Flan. This custardy dessert is a Latin favorite and a real must-try!