8-Layer Pistachio Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These 8-Layer Pistachio Squares are going to be the highlight of your meal! This dessert recipe is filled with delicious pistachio nuts and creamy whipped topping, making it the perfect recipe to bring to your church potluck, or simply to your next family outing. Make it ahead of time for all the flavor and no fuss.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant pistachio pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pistachios, divided
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package graham crackers
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding, 1 container whipped topping, and 1/4 cup chopped pistachios. Place a single layer of graham crackers in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers of graham crackers and pudding 2 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top, sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios, then cover and chill overnight, allowing graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
We love pistachio nuts! That's why we wanted to share a few more scrumptious pistachio desserts with you.
- This Hokey Pokey Cake is gooey and perfect, thanks to the pistachio nut pudding mix.
- Our Pineapple Pistachio Pie is always a winner. Just ask other Mr. Food fans!
- Last but not least, we've got your favorite ingredient. That's right, Fluff! Our Pistachio Fluff is a dessert everyone will go crazy for.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!