Chocolate Dream Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to make all your chocolate dessert recipe dreams come true? You've got it! Our Chocolate Dream Ice Cream recipe is so easy to make, you'll wonder why you've never tried it before. Using just three simple ingredients that are super easy to customize, you too can make the dessert you've always imagined. Try a new combination each time for an irresistible post-dinner treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 container (7 ounces) chocolate-flavored hard-shell topping
What to Do
- Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine the ice cream and whipped topping for 30 to 45 seconds, until soft and well blended. Spoon one fourth of the ice cream mixture into the pan. Pour one fourth of the hard-shell topping over the ice cream and quickly spread with a pastry brush so that it covers the ice cream completely.
- Repeat the ice cream and topping layers 3 more times, ending with the topping. Cover tightly and freeze for 6 to 8 hours, until firm.
- When ready to serve, invert onto a serving platter, remove the pan and plastic wrap and slice.
The flavor combinations are endless for this ice cream Dream. Make a Mocha Dream with coffee ice cream and chocolate hard-shell topping. With chocolate ice cream and peanut-flavored hard-shell topping you've got Peanut Butter Cup Dream...and on and on!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!