Chocolate Raspberry Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Raspberries and chocolate sounds like a combination you'd find at a fancy French restaurant, huh? But you can wow everybody at home with Chocolate Raspberry Loaf. It's one delicious homemade treat, alright!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 (9-ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies (about 40 wafers)
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine half the whipped topping and the raspberry preserves; mix well. Spread 1 heaping teaspoon of the mixture on one side of each of 7 wafers, stacking the wafers on top of each other. Place a plain wafer on top. Repeat, using remaining wafers and whipped topping mixture, making 5 stacks.
- Carefully turn each stack on its side and place them side by side on a platter; frost with remaining whipped topping.
- Freeze 3 to 4 hours, or overnight. If freezing overnight, make sure to cover well after whipped topping has set. When ready to serve, top with fresh raspberries before slicing.
This may sound complicated, but it's surprisingly easy. Just follow the directions so you can be on your way to making a special-occasion dessert in no time.