Cookies 'n' Cream Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cookies 'n' Cream Loaf is one of the best ice cream cakes you'll ever taste. Even better, your friends will be wowed when they find out that you made it yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 32 chocolate chip cookies
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
What to Do
- Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap. In a medium bowl, combine the milk and coffee liqueur; mix well.
- Dip 8 chocolate chip cookies quickly into the milk mixture and place over the bottom of the pan. Spoon one-third of the ice cream evenly over the cookies. Repeat two more times and top with a final layer of cookies.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and invert onto a serving platter, removing the plastic wrap. Slice and serve, or keep frozen until ready to serve.
To make this even fancier, before serving, frost the entire loaf with a thawed 8-ounce container of frozen whipped topping, and sprinkle with crushed cookies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!