Corner Store Orange Favorite
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Remember the ice cream novelties we used to get at the corner store? Well, our Corner Store Orange Favorite is a creamy orange treat that'll remind you of your favorite snack from yesteryear.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving) packages orange-flavored gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- Place gelatin in a large bowl and add boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add sherbet and stir until it melts; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream with an electric beater for 4 to 5 minutes, until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into sherbet mixture and pour into a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Refrigerate overnight to set. When ready to serve,invert pan onto platter and cut into slices.
Check This Out!
- For more fantastic orange desserts, make our Chocolate-Kissed Orange Squares, our Dreamy Creamy Pudding, or our Orange Cream Poke Cake!
- Let's make some more no-bake desserts! Try our 3-Layer Nanimo Bars, our Banana Pudding Dream, or our Belgain Chocolate Pie.
- Don't miss this collection of our Best Bundt Cake Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!